Various Locations, UK.
Salary: see below rates
We are seeking compassionate, supportive and caring Support Workers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers at our clients care homes across the UK.
The positions we have available are as follows;
- Campsea Ashe, Woodbridge – Days & Nights available – up to £8.75 per hour.
- Upton, Cambridge – Mixed Shift – up to £9.00 per hour.
- Weymouth, Dorset – Days & Nights available – up to £8.50 per hour.
- Knutsford, Cheshire – Days & Nights available – up to £8.50 per hour.
- Yaxley, Suffolk – Mixed Shifts – up to £9.00 per hour.
- Brooke, Norwich – Days & Nights available – up to £8.75 per hour.
- Hadleigh, Suffolk – Mixed Shifts – up to £9.10 per hour.
Our client is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by www.carehome.co.uk
Whether you’re assisting senior staff, getting involved in daily activity, filling out vital paperwork or lending someone a hand with eating their lunch, you’ll make all the residents feel safe, comfortable and secure. In other words, you’ll make them feel right at home!
Excellent Remuneration Package includes:
- £500 Welcome Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents
- Respect the dignity of the individual and promoting independence
- Assist senior staff and other members of the care team
- Ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard
- Assist in the residents with day to day activities
- Complete paperwork as required
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of caring in a similar setting
- Knowledge of food hygiene or willingness to learn
- NVQ Level 1 or 2 in Health & Social Care
- Driving Licence & access to your own vehicle is preferable