Salary: up to £20 per hour (depending on expereince)
We are looking for compassionate, supportive and kind Nurses to become part of clients proud team at a Nursing Home in Weymouth, Dorset.
Applications are welcome to PB Recruitment Solutions LTD who are recruiting on behalf of a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. They are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies.
The purpose of the nurse role is to provide high quality nursing care to our residents.
The Nurse position is offering 24 hours per week, MIXED shifts (8am-8pm/8pm-8am) at a pay rate up to £20.00 per hour (subject to experience)
You will work as a member of the nursing team, carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners. Ensuring that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard and the personal care needs of residents, are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. As well as assist in the nursing care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the Home.
Excellent Remmuneration Package includes:
- £1000 Welcome Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
Responsibilities and Duties
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care. You will administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and company Healthcare medication policy.
You will ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- RGN qualification with an active NMC Pin
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills