We have a fantastic opportunity to recruit for a Regional Administrator for one of our clients within the Poultry Industry.
You will be the go to person for any organisational and administration support for the Regional Team / General Manager.
This particular role is unique as you will be expected to work not only with the Hatchery but also provide support to the farms with tasks like setting up orders and arranging paperwork.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Managers with relevant admin tasks, eg memos, letters, employee notes, information to farms
- Collate and distribute Egg Quality Report
- Co-ordinating and preparing weekly breeder / rearing returns
- Input relevant hatchery data as directed by Hatchery Manager
- Collate weekly timesheets to record rest days, sickness and holidays on the HR System
- Record sickness absence, collate sick notes and return to work interviews ensuring the information is uploaded on the HR system
- Completion of Company forms i.e. new starters, transfers, salary changes, personal changes
- Order required production supplies via internet and telephone
- Collate purchase orders
- Responsible for regional payroll input utilising the Time Recording System
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people in writing, by telephone and via electronic communication services (email, internet etc)
- Must have the ability to work on own initiative, establish priorities, plan own work and meet deadlines
- Diligently pays attention to detail and checks own work to ensure quality and accuracy
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Flexible approach to duties
- Can work both on own and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and efficient manner
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, use of databases etc
- Ability to anticipate and recognise problems, gathering information and notifying the appropriate people to ensure satisfactory resolution