Salary: £9.19 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity to recruit an Operations Administrator at our clients Main Office in Dereham, Norfolk.
Within this particular role you will work alongside a Team of 5 members and you will work closely with the Quality Control Centre Manager and the Laboratory team.
You will be expected to manage and process QA paperwork, including collation of QA documentation and reports, alongside completing duties such as reception and general office administration.
This position is a full time working position, working 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. You will work 39 hours per week.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Production of monthly and quarterly reports and scorecards in line with deadlines
- Managing and processing of QA paperwork, including visitor approval, avian avoidance
- Interfacing with various departments and customers in order to request / drive data returns
- Document control and office administration duties
- Receive and input of data returns from internal and external customers (transferring information into Excel databases)
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to work with the Microsoft Office suite
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Personable and friendly
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Structured, logical approach to tasks
- Able to work in a laboratory environment