Salary: £>£32,000 dependant upon experience
Are you looking for a fresh challenge, if so then take a look at our fantastic role as a Production Facilities Manager?
Recruiting for a company with exceptional values, who are globally renowned. You will be extremely passionate about animal welfare, motivated and have a strong desire to be part of a team.
You will be ensuring successful production and management of the Farm to meet customer demand. Producing products of the highest standard and quality. Managing production to meet business needs in terms of chick production, quality and cost.
Applications are welcome through PB Recruitment Solutions.
Salary – > £32,000 negotiable dependant upon experience
** ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE **
You must have your own transport.
Responsibilities and Duties
Any successful applicant will need the following skills: • Being able to work efficiently on own initiative • Highly motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness and enthusiasm to take on new challenges • Flexible and adaptable • Proactive and driven approach
Lead your area of responsibility within the Production Team in:
Day to day management of the Farm
- Hands on management of the Farm being actively involved in Production
- Manage working hours, authorising and processing of timesheets
- Team Member Performance Management, including completion of probation periods, annual reviews and disciplinary processes
- Organise and lead Team meetings
- Authorise Holiday and ensure planned manpower
- Onboarding and training of all new starters to the team.
Leading the team in Biosecurity, Welfare & H&S
- Undertaking monthly training topics with team members.
Ordering supplies, stock management, Cost management
- Disinfectants and vaccines
- Controlling costs for general supplies
- Drive continual improvement through efficiencies and innovation.
- Development and training of team members (relating to their roles)
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Background The successful candidate will have: • 4 years’ experience in management gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level • Understanding of the operation and structure of a Livestock breeding company • Ability to achieve continuous improvement and development.