Reports to Site Manager
Our Client are seeking to recruit a Site Agent to join our engineering team in the East of England. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for the completion of work, managing the process from commencement to completion on site.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure resources are fully utilized to meet programme.
- Accurately record plant, labour and materials.
- Be accountable for profit and loss on your designated job/ site. Keep track of predicted figures against actual costs for review.
- Arrange frequent meetings with the Commercial Team to helps with financial forecasting, final cost and value analyses.
- Take a proactive approach to managing Health and Safety on site.
- Identify areas improvements could be made and where new opportunities may arise.
- Ensure works are delivered in line with specification outlined in programme.
The successful candidate will be expected to travel as part of their role to construction sites, Company fixed locations or other locations as requested by Senior Management.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Technical knowledge of construction and best practices.
- An appropriate and valid CSCS / CSR card.
- Full Driving License.
- First Aid at Work
- Passionate about construction and building, with good career continuity.
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulations, legislation and Health and Safety.
- Proven and recent people management skills.
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and able to engage with all stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-motivated. Capable of working on own initiative and able to motivate a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous planning and organizational skills.
- Good IT and numerical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Self-starter able to work within a team setting.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- An excellent professional demeanour.
- Flexible approach to working hours and various different locations throughout the UK and ROI if required.