Site Administrator – Ireland
Reports to Project Manager
Our Client is seeking to recruit an Administrator to join their busy team in Cloncreen Co Offaly. This role is a temporary part-time and/or flexible position. The suitable applicant will act as Administrative support to the Site Team.
Duties and responsibilities
- The suitable candidate will provide back office support for the busy Site Team.
- General office duties, including filing, photocopying, tracking of dockets & invoices managing of site data and records, monitoring of site office supplies.
- Submission of weekly and monthly site data returns to Head Office.
- Manage and direct multiple calls to site office.
- Use company document storage software and bespoke client IT systems.
- Review quality of returned site information, photographs, and records.
- Prepare and assist with the running of daily, weekly construction reports for the Project Manager.
- Manage multiple Excel spreadsheets and keep filing systems accurate and up to date.
- Assist with the organisation of training events.
- Download and print high volumes of documents.
- Manage, record and track all customer contacts using bespoke software system.
- All other administration duties as requested by Senior Management.
Working conditions. The successful candidates will be site based at Cloncreen between Edenderry and Tullamore, Co Offaly area and may be expected to travel as part of their role to other locations as requested by Senior Management.
- Preferably 2-3 years previous experience in an Administration role.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Excel skills, as a large volume of work will be spreadsheet based.
Skills & Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A confident and polite telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Professional manner is essential.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and an understanding of deadlines and working to achieve these.
- This role is a part time temporary position.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
- Competitive salary.