Excellent rates of pay – Day rate – Weekly pay
We are looking for poultry handlers/catchers to join our clients team.
You will be working in various locations around Norfolk.
We have a pick up point in Diss, Thetford and Attleborough.
As a chicken catcher, you will be travelling to various farms, catching chickens in sheds ready for transportation back to the processing site.
A clean valid driving license would be beneficial.
The ideal Candidate will have a good level of communication skills and be physical fit. Experience working with livestock is preferable, however full training will be given.
You need to be hardworking and flexible, with a positive can-do attitude. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who doesn’t mind working hard and getting their hands dirty.
You will have the ability to be flexible with working hours and work in a team environment as you will be travelling in a van with a team of catchers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Strictly following Health & Safety and Bird Welfare legislative standards
- Adhering to security and site safety rules whilst wearing the correct PPE
- Loading the Class 1 HGVs with the live haul
- Preparing the sheds ready for the catch
Pay, Benefits and hours / shifts:
- Hours are varied across seven days, morning and night shifts available – Full Time work available.
- Excellent rates of pay with overtime available
- PPE provided