Junior Systems Analyst with experience and knowledge of ERP Systems
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Systems Analyst who is looking for the next step in their career.
Must have an understanding of ERP Systems
A knowledge of PLM and reporting platforms
• Provide general day-to-day support (ERP, PLM and Reporting; BI platforms).
• Maintain reporting solutions on BI platforms; (Power BI, Excel).
• Support development of new and existing BI reporting functionality.
• Provide ongoing support of Business Systems; maintaining business as usual, supporting upgrades, system development projects and the ERP Lead.
• Assist end users with any necessary support and training regarding business system application.
• Act as central point of contact for reporting and BI queries & requests.
• Gather, translate and document detailed business system requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Create reports and dashboards requested by the business.
• Manipulate, study, and interpret complex data sets, draw valid conclusions’ and propose targets; key metrics.
• Extract, transfer and load data correctly.
• Design and deliver bespoke Management Information System (Mis) and dashboards using adequate tools (eg Power BI, SSIS, SSRS).
• Support automation of reporting and dashboarding.
• Support development & management of departmental processes and policies.
• Create and maintain documentation and procedure.
• Work collaboratively with the IT & System team.
• To undertake any other task which may be reasonably requested.
LEVEL OF QUALIFICATION
• Preferably Maths / Science / Computer Science degree or similar.
EXPERIENCE / OTHER QUALITIES
• Computer literate – Microsoft office, Word, Excel (pivot tables, V-look ups).
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Programming skills; write scripts and perform queries in SQL.
• Excellent attention to detail and able to work with & manage multiple data sources and
• Understanding of ERP (essential) and PLM systems (desirable).
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
• Able to prioritise, organise and set targets with own work. Result-orientated.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbally and written.
• People focused. Willing to work in partnership with business stakeholders to
translate, steer and guide ‘wants’ into tangible deliverable requirements.
• Able to maintain a ‘team’ view, with a flexible, positive and professional
• Comfortable working independently and collaboratively with rest of the IT &
System team and the wider business.
Reference ID: IT/PB Recruitment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 per year