Health care Assistant
Our client is looking for an active member of the multi-professional team, supporting the rehabilitation of patients through the promotion of independence and planned programmes of care.
Treating all patients with respect and courtesy, maintaining dignity and respecting individual needs and differences, both physical and cultural.
You will need to:
- Assist with the informal supervision of other assistants.
- Training staff and students – To assist with the induction, training and education of students, volunteers and other staff members
- Assist the qualified practitioners to identify and address the training needs of other assistants.
- Participate in the training of other healthcare assistants and staff.
- Service delivery – To ensure that clinical areas used for treatment are well maintained and comply with health & safety regulations, ensuring the safe use of equipment and storage of materials.
- Undertake clerical duties as required.
- Professional development – To undertake relevant activities to meet the training objectives identified with your supervisor.
- To register and participate in the relevant modules in order to attain NVQ level 3 or above.
- Undertake mandatory training.
- To keep a record of your training and clinical development activities.
- Clinical governance – Participate in clinical governance and quality improvement projects as allocated by your manager.
- Personal management – To exercise good personal time management, punctuality and consistent reliable attendance.
- Research and development – As part of the team, incorporate up-to-date techniques and evidence based practice into your work.
- To participate in audit and evaluation of the service as requested by your supervisor
If you think this is you, then contact us at PB Recruitment Solutions