Are you experienced in the Catering Industry – Are you seeking a new role that can offer you that work-life balance? Our client operates a private educational site based in East Anglia. Our client is looking to recruit a Catering Assistant.
This Is a Full Time Permanent Contract. The shifts will be split shifts 7am – 3.30pm and 5.30pm – 8pm 5/7 days per week. Alternate weekends off.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a catering unit.
- Working all year on a rota, working with a team of General Catering Assistants of 4 people
- You will be expected to do the washing up – this will include large industrial pans, cooking equipment, boards etc.
- You will be tasked in ensuring that the large kitchen is kept in a clean and tidy order and will be happy to clean surfaces and floors as part of the daily routine.
- We need a proactive individual who is loyal, conscientious and reliable.
- You will be asked to support the team of 10 chefs and will be involved in general veg prep when required.
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
If this job is for you then please contact PB Recruitment Solutions via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org