Apprentice Farm Worker
We have an exciting opportunity for you to kick start your career in the Poultry Industry. Our client a successful poultry production company is seeking an Apprentice Farm Worker.
You will support the day to day duties on a modern Poultry site for the production of breeding and rearing chickens.
You will work alongside your mentors and the Farm Manager to develop the range of skills and knowledge to ensure the smooth running of the farm whilst working towards your Level 2 Diploma in Work-based Agriculture.
- Walk houses picking up all fallen stock and cull all birds that do not meet the companies standard of welfare.
- Bag up all fallen stock and culls.
- Transfer all fallen stock and culls to the dedicated bins and lock.
- Complete all record cards as required by Farm Manager.
- Adjust ventilation according to company standards.
- Keep meal houses clean and tidy.
- Assist Management with preparing for catch.
- Ensure compliance with the company Health & Safety Policy.
- Ensure the correct PPE is used for tasks undertaken.
- Compliance with the Company Bio Security Procedure.
This will be a great environment for an Apprentice looking to train and develop within the Poultry Industry.