Due to continued expansion, CM Agriculture Ltd we are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Accounts Administrator. This role will be based within the accounts department at our offices located in Aslacton.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting functions of our sister companies within the group and to assist, as required, with those functions within C M Agriculture Ltd.
Your day will consist of working within a small, but busy team so this role would suit someone who loves a challenge and can work well under pressure. You will be running multiple accounts daily across a varied client base.
C M Agriculture Ltd was established in 2007 and has been supplying poultry handling services to the UK Broiler Industry. Over the last few years, we have split into four divisions Broiler, Turkey/Duck, Vaccination and Transport.
All divisions are operated separately but using the same accounting compliance standards.
General job duties
- Post Purchase Invoices to ledger. Match to purchase order and/or obtain approval of invoice from relevant staff member.
- Request purchase credit notes and deal with queries as appropriate
- Prepare payments forecasts for suppliers and agree with Finance Manager and set up BACS runs and other payments.
- Check supplier statements to purchase ledger and chase any missing invoices
- Obtain staff expenses and credit card details, check, approve and post
Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Transfer new customer accounts from CRM and set credit limits in line with company policy
- Issuing of Sales Invoices and raised credit notes as required
- Review remittances received and log
- Post Sales ledger receipts
- Credit card reconciliations
- Send monthly statements
- Send chaser letters/emails
- Chase customers by telephone
- Administration of weekly payroll for 200+ employees via designated divisions within the group on excel
- Prepare and input data onto the system in line with company procedures and legislation
- Ensure new starters details, documents and entitlements are correct
- Email/Post out payslip information
- Maintain accurate and confidential records
- Administration of AOE’s
- Ideally must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally must have at least 2 years experience of purchase & sales ledger
- Experience of Xero desirable
- AAT Qualification Level 2/3/4 Desirable
- Must be fully computer literate and experienced with Microsoft office including outlook, word and excel
- Must be a highly organised person and able to prioritise competing tasks with good attention to detail. A Positive and logical approach
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently and manage own workflow and scheduling
- Have excellent oral and written English communication skills- an excellent communicator at all levels including a passion to deliver first-class customer service
- GCSE Maths and English
- Experience working in the agriculture industry
Full time permanent
Mon- Fri 08:30- 17:00
40 hours per week – flexible
£22,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
28 days holiday a year (inc bank holidays)
Statutory pension scheme
External training provided as required
Closing date: 2nd April 2021 – (Please note that should we receive significant interest; this closing date may be brought forward).
Expected start date: June 10th 2021
Please submit your covering letter and CV via email to email@example.com